Software QA Engineering Manager
Software Engineering | Petaluma, CA | Full Time
QA Engineering Manager
“We focus on results, encourage mastery, and enjoy the benefits of being part of something big without the frustrations of corporate work culture”.
Since 2001, we’ve worked with large corporations, transforming cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. We maintaining a culture that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertise to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance.
Stonecrop Technologies’ QA Engineering team is in search of a fearless leader to manage the QA team and advocate and evangelize for QA and quality.
What you’ll be working on:
- Working closely with senior leadership, product management, and other teams within the company to develop, update, and implement QA strategy
- Diving into the fray to help drive resolution in the case of bad incidents.
- Setting clear expectations and creating positive work environment based on accountability and ownership in collaboration with the engineering and management teams.
Why you’re the person for the job:
- You are passionate, particular, and know how to inspire your team to exceed their professional goals.
- You have a scrappy, entrepreneurial can-do attitude that gets projects and tasks done efficiently and with high quality
- Eager to lead and contribute in a team-oriented environment
Education and Experience:
- BS or BA degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant QA technical experience managing diverse, smart, driven engineers while balancing personnel challenges with business requirements and priorities
Our office is located just 40 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge along the Petaluma River. Our team is often sporting jeans and T-shirt where our office environment is laid back, flexible and fridge friendly (we stock our kitchen with snacks, ice cream, and have an Office Manager Super Hero who will gladly take requests).
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.