Software Developer - Ruby on Rails
Software Engineering | Petaluma, CA | Full Time
“We focus on results, encourage mastery, and enjoy the benefits of being part of something big without the frustrations of corporate work culture”.
Intriguing, right?! That’s how one of our Developers described Stonecrop Technologies, a recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation.
Since 2001, we’ve worked with large corporations delivering solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks while maintaining a culture that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertize to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance.
- Following the agile method, create, enhance, and maintain the infrastructure that supports our business facing applications
- Proven knowledge of Agile Scrum and different phases of the SDLC, Project and Testing Methodologies
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills (imperative to provide technical and analytical skills to the team)
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing, test case development, execution and reporting
- An expert in delivering high quality, accurate results, while efficiently maintaining and enchasing existing systems and standards
- Creative problem solver with strong technical/analytical focus
- Able to focus on deadlines and deliverables
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum and different phases of the SDLC, Project and Testing Methodologies
- 4+ years of relevant Ruby on Rails Software Development experience
Our office is located just 40 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge along the Petaluma River. Our office environment is laid back - the team is often sporting jeans and a T-shirt and the fridge is full (we stock our kitchen with snacks, ice cream, and have an Office Manager Super Hero who will gladly take requests).
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.