RAN Equipment Solutions Engineer
Manufacturing Engineering | Garland, TX | Full Time
A recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments, we deliver software and supply chain solutions that have revolutionized the build and upgrade of carrier networks. You will be a “go-to” resource for solutions engineering and minor material sourcing of RAN equipment build projects. This is an all in “hands on” position with a focus on new program introduction, process documentation, and build training plan development.
Join a company that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertise. We hire heavyweight talent to drive our mission of relentless innovation to improve performance. This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge company and have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
Check out www.stonecroptech.com for a visual of our state of the art Distribution Center and more insight on how Stonecrop Technologies innovates, creates, and collaborates.
The Dirty Details:
This position requires the individual to prototype new program configuration and workflows for production which support the new configuration.
- Must ensure compliance with all cellular industry standards and practices.
- Must identify equipment needs and specifications for any given configuration as defined by clients program plans.
- Must have Cellular parts knowledge: antennas, cabinets, radios, small cell and cabling
The Day to Day:
- Analyze plans and coordinate with purchasing, facilities engineering, and production groups to assure that equipment is configured to meet network requirements.
- Design, specify, and document special equipment configurations when required by site-specific construction situations.
- Be comfortable working closely with the clients various engineering teams
- Effectively manage vendors and consultants.
- Ensure departmental compliance with company equipment installation policies
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field and minimum 5 years of telecommunication experience.
- Detailed knowledge of cell RF, electrical and mechanical design, including equipment configuration, TELCO interface, DC Detail Oriented
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent team, project management, and communications skills.
- Must be self-motivated, show initiative, and be able to work independently. Must be highly productive and able to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of databases, Microsoft Office applications, Google Suite applications, web-based application, and software tool packages.
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals. Also, we are a bunch of rad people.