Supply Chain | Kansas City, KS | Full Time
You are a socially savvy data nerd who enjoys collaborating with others to solve complex problems.
The Program Analyst role requires a candidate that possess the magical combination of systems knowledge, data analysis skills and an outgoing, people-focused personality. You will be interfacing with our client regularly, assisting them in establishing processes and systems configurations to support new network deployment initiatives.
You will work with the Account Management, Supply Chain and Operational teams, managing New Program Development and Change Management Projects and Processes in support of revenue, productivity, design and quality improvements within supply chain.
The Program Analyst will utilize the necessary training, processes and procedures, toolsets, and communication plan to effectively execute new programs across the organization. The successful candidate will act as the focal point for Supply Chain Change Management activities on assigned Projects, and will be required to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and affect short-term and long-term business goals. She/He will be accountable for timely execution of projects and will work within a cross-functional team. Interaction with Engineering, Planning, Operations and peers within the Sourcing and Procurement community will be paramount. Working across time zones and physical locations will enable the candidate to gain vast experience in a global network, and will challenge the individual to maintain exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
- Execution of Supply Chain New Project Development and CM Projects (Growth, Design, Capacity, Supply).
- Manages the entire project life-cycle; Concept, Development, Pre-launch and Production phases. Plans, directs and coordinates activities to complete assigned projects and ensure projects are completed within prescribed schedule and budget.
- Actively maintains Project Plans to ensure all stakeholders are informed of Project status, risks and issues and performance. Interacts with all stakeholders to maintain a high-level of effective communications and resolve problems and issues as they arise.
- Manages and coordinates resource needs as appropriate within Global Ops; Supplier Management, Quality, Production, Engineering, Etc. Assigning work and ensuring that tasks are completed on-time.
- Track and measure performance at each phase of the NPD/CM process. Prepares status reports.
- Align with all applicable functional and quality policies and procedures.
Execution of the NPD/CM process is a direct deliverable as are maintaining communication of progress and knowing and having “ethical courage” to escalate and ensure projects are on-time and on-budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or similar
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Telecommunications industry experience
- 2-3 years client/account management experience
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to show initiative and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Collaboration and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Travel disposition – 10-20% of the time
- Procurement or Sourcing experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Online tools a plus
- Proficient in using PowerPoint
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.