Distribution Center | Columbus, OH | Full Time
Innovate. Create. Collaborate.
Stonecrop Technologies seeks a motivated and team oriented Assembly Technician to support our Production team in Grove City, Ohio.
A recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments, we deliver software and supply chain solutions that have revolutionized the build and upgrade of carrier networks.
Join a company that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertise. We hire heavyweight talent to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance.
Taking direction from the line lead and working closely with your peers, you will be an asset to all things production, fabrication, and integration of electronics.
This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge company and have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
What you’ll be working on:
- Leading production associate to safely and efficiently assemble telecommunications equipment
- Labeling sites, cable color taping, packing, stacking, and branding pallets
- Verifying accuracy and quality of raw materials and parts
- Operate manual pallet jack and move completed pallet to shipping stage area
- Other duties as assigned by the assembly line lead
Why you’re the person for the job:
- Strong Mechanical aptitude (mechanical assembly)
- You’re a team player who thrives on working efficiently in a team environment.
- You have a basic understanding and interest in electronic assembly, wiring, and adjustments to radios and brackets and have experience with fiber optic cabling and electrical cabling assembly or wiring
- You have some experience working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Moderate computer skills (familiarity with an iPad)
- Basic knowledge of assembly hand tools
- Basic knowledge and interest of electrical assembly
- Experience working with Electronic assemblies, power systems, or electrical components
- Wireless telecom network experience