Finance | Garland, TX | Full Time
A recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments, we deliver software and supply chain solutions that have revolutionized the build and upgrade of carrier networks. Managing all aspects of purchasing, the Procurement Manager will be the subject matter expert for Supply Chain Procurement. This is an “hands on” management position where your focus on leading initiatives to drive cost savings, standardizing procurement processes and systems, and building a world class procurement organization is the name of the game!
Join a company that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertise. We hire heavyweight talent to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance. This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge company and to have an impact on a successful and rapidly growing business.
Check out www.stonecroptech.com for a visual of our state of the art Distribution Centers and more insight on how Stonecrop Technologies innovates, creates, and collaborates.
What you’ll be working on:
- Evaluating systems and processes and making recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
- Effectively managing vendors and processes relating to procurement of materials/products and services.
- Setting up and managing vendor RFI/RFQ/RFP initiatives, drafting contract clauses and implementing supplier performance evaluations.
- Partnering with Operations to develop manufacturing schedules and resource requirements based on sales forecasts and customer demands.
Why you’re the person for the job:
- You have strong negotiation skills and are not afraid to push back on vendors/suppliers.
- You thrive working within a team and communicate in a highly effective and professional manner (verbal and written).
- You interpret complex information and thoughtfully express your viewpoint, analysis or conclusions
- You are attentive to detail and possess superior project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of sourcing, buying or planning experience in manufacturing
- Previous experience in project management and engineering project implementation is preferred
- Supervision of direct and indirect reports.
- Experience with MRP or ERP Software
- Knowledge of procurement, material planning, scheduling, logistics management and inventory control.
- Professional Certification in Supply Chain Management: CPSM or CPSD would be a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically