Distribution Center | Columbus, OH | Temp to Perm
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
The Picking Coordinator ensures accurate and timely processing of customer orders through picking, checking, replenishing, manifesting and loading stages of the distribution process.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Conducts physical inventories and audits.
• Coordinates flow of inventory both in and out of warehouses. Conducts regular physical inventory of all parts in
warehouse and prepares and submits reports to management and various departments.
• Coordinates the physical security of inventory assets, materials, and equipment within limits set by Materials
• Coordinates facility maintenance including maintenance of all vehicles, regular building maintenance, and
• Assists with projects and material versus project yields. Supports budgetary needs for projects and departmental
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Computer knowledge and skills and the ability to learn business systems
• Strong verbal and non-verbal communication
• Ability to prioritize and execute based on urgency
• Proven problem solving and organizational skills
Associates degree and 3-5 years of relevant warehouse experience or equivalent combination of education and experience .
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- WMS Experience
Licenses and Certifications:
• Forklift experience required