Picking Associate -First and Second Shift Available
Distribution Center | Columbus, OH | Full Time
Stonecrop Technologies is looking for experienced pickers who have driven reach trucks, are detail oriented, and have worked with RF guns and WMS systems. Pays $14-$18/hour depending on experience.
Hours are 6:30 am-2:30 pm
2:30 pm -8:30 pm
Come work in the exciting and growing telecommunications industry! Get in on the ground floor with a company on the cutting edge of the next generation of telecommunications deployment.
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks and improving performance.
Position Summary: Keeps production supplied by operating a forklift to retrieve materials and supplies.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Planning supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
- Retrieving supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintaining inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
- Monitoring inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clearing production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Documenting actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
- Maintaining safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeping forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- Experience using WMS
- Must have forklift experience (Sit Down, Stand up, and Cherry picker required)
- Must have knowledge of shipping, receiving and warehouse environment
- Must be Computer literate
- Must obtain license to drive warehouse vehicles within specified time requirements.
- Computer knowledge and skills and the ability to learn business systems
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and execute based on urgency
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills
- Bending to lift items from the floor and racks required.
- Lifting items up to 75 pounds required.
- Ability to drive forklifts for prolonged periods.
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.