Distribution Center | Columbus, OH | Temp to Perm
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
Position Summary: Stonecrop Technologies seeks a highly motivated individual to join our our Columbus, Ohio Distribution Center and to contribute to the success of the entire warehouse operations.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Ability to perform all functions in the Outbound Department and follow workflow processes including packaging, consolidation, and special handling.
- Maintaining a consistent flow of work throughout the DC.
· Arrange for the most cost efficient means of moving product to its destination while meeting the customers’ deadlines
· Prepare required loading and shipping documents for outbound shipments
· Maintain a timely and accurate flow of shipping documents to the Outbound Department
· Maintain communication with customer support, schedulers, employees and customers, shop office personnel regarding order information
· Move and transport materials or supplies.
· Fill orders according to system generated pick tickets including checking, sealing and labeling cartons
· Provide support when needed to other area and departments.
· Daily responsibility for order fulfillment and shipping activities.
- Under direction of the Outbound Supervisor, ensures productivity, accuracy, and efficiency.
- A successful outbound coordinator is team oriented with a mindset for continuous improvement.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to diagnose and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with supervisors and teammates to meet departmental goals.
- The ability to handle multiple projects
- 1-3 years of general work experience, prior experience with forklift and radio frequency preferred.