NOC UTran Commissioning Engineering Supervisor
Commissioning | Columbus, OH | Full Time
Have you been working in RAN Configuration Engineering? Do you love the work, but hate the travel, weather, and time away from your family?
Stonecrop Technologies has opportunities available in a climate controlled environment working with a team that is revolutionizing telecommunications deployment.
We are moving RAN integration to the next level! Join a team of innovators, changing the way we think about RAN integration in a significant way.
- An "out of the box" thought leader
- Heavy experience with RAN integration concepts and processes
- Deep knowledge of ALU
- Working Models of ALU eNodeB configurations
- Building relationships with Client Network Engineers
- Develop processes around automation of configurations
- Implementation of configuration and integration (in new and exciting ways)
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
- Dynamite Team, "Start up" energy, fun company.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, and AD&D coverage as well as a matching 401(k).