Mobile App Developer
Software Engineering | Petaluma, CA | Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Android Mobile App Developer. This individual will help create, enhance, and maintain the infrastructure that supports our business facing Mobile Applications.
Stonecrop Technologies, a recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation, is located in gorgeous Petaluma, 40 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance. Specifically, we have developed a proprietary hosted software platform to aid in the cellular deployment process.
- Development and maintenance of enterprise level “native” Android mobile applications
- Development of RESTful Web Services in support of mobile applications
- Development of Ruby on Rails enhancements in support of mobile applications
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Work collaboratively with Quality Team, Product Team, and Development Team
- Participate and promote communication among business, management and Development personnel.
- Very strong Mobile App experience in developing enterprise level “native” Android mobile applications
- Skilled at developing REStful Web Services in support of mobile applications
- Hands on experience building enterprise web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Proven knowledge of Agile Scrum and different phases of the SDLC, Project and Testing Methodologies
- Experience with Git and Assembla and working with a distributed team
- Creative technical problem solver
- Organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Able to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant Mobile App Development experience
- 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
- Hands on Development Experience in Ruby on Rails a plus
Our office environment is casual (jeans and a t-shirt) and flexible (no clock-punching), and we seek the right candidate to keep up with our “start-up” energy. Our refrigerators are stocked with snacks and drinks, and company-wide lunch-runs happen weekly.