Materials Follow up Coordinator
Supply Chain | Garland, TX | Full Time
This position is responsible for the for operational functions related to the material inventory control, specifically in-bound material management.
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Customer service and processing of administrative functions
- Monitor supplier schedules and shipments to protect kitting production
- Constant client and supplier communication
- Review/analyze ADHOC reports
- Investigate supplier issues
- Report/issue PRRs and alarms
- Review/Respond to part mins/shortages,
- Request/process counts accordingly
- Add/cancel/adjust supplier routing per database
- Ability to monitor Supply Chain to meet customer requirements
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Computer knowledge and skills and the ability to learn business systems
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute based on urgency
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree, Supply Chain Management preferred
- A minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience preferred
- Five (5) years of relevant experience strongly recommended
- Knowledge of MS Office necessary
- Candidate must possess:
- The ability to communicate effectively with management on all levels and be customer-focused
- Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, work with a team and be flexible with work schedule
- Experience coordinating with material suppliers and carriers is preferred.
- Experience with a WMS system is preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)coverage.