IT | Columbus, OH | Full Time
We are a recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments through an innovative technology platform that aligns RF designs, supply chain, and installation processes.
Since 2001, we have worked with large corporations to deliver solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks while maintaining a culture that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertise to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance.
As the IT Technician, you will be responsible for varied end user technologies including maintaining printers and employee devices in warehouse and office environments. You will administer company-wide access to tools and provide help desk service to internal teams. The successful candidate should be a self-starter with a passion for technology and a demonstrated ability to deep-dive into advanced systems-level issues.
This is an excellent opportunity to drive an important industry forward through next generation technology.
To excel in this role, you should have proven experience in IT including a solid understanding of networking, server, and desktop technology.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and assist in the asset management of end user technologies and peripherals (including hand held scanners) to ensure accurate inventory of all equipment.
- Manage and assist in the maintenance or repair of appropriate end user technologies and peripherals to ensure availability and good working condition of all equipment. Where appropriate work with vendors to orchestrate maintenance contracts and support.
- Administer technology user accounts, provide technical support, and assist with monitoring and tracking service tickets while meeting SLAs.
- Upgrade and install software. Understand and support standard images plus unique software needs for end user personas.
What You'll Need:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1 – 2 years of proven work experience in IT including:
- iOS, Windows, and MS Office
- Printer setup and troubleshooting (Zebra Labeling Printers a plus)
- Windows Server technologies
- Active Directory
- One or more of the following certifications such as CompTIA A+, Net+, Security+, Cloud+. Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, MCITP. Cisco CCNA, CCIE. End User computing is primary, networking is secondary capability.
- A solid understanding of networking, server and desktop technology and proven methods on providing innovative solutions.
- Ability and willingness to lift objects over 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Employer contributions to HSA plan
- Generous Paid Time off policy
- Bonus plans
- Matching 401k
- Tax saving FSA plans
- Casual work environment in a convenient Dallas location