IT Help Desk Technician
IT | Garland, TX | Full Time
Stonecrop Technologies is looking for a talented and unique IT Help Desk Technician. This is your opportunity to play a key role in providing support in an ever evolving industry on the cutting edge.
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
- Serving as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries for internal applications, hardware, printers and remote technology
- Logging, categorizing and actioning all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Desk application
- Following up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding status and closure of incidents/requests
- Manage user accounts updates, password resets
- Troubleshooting and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
- Escalate issues to second and third level support teams •
- Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets
- Strong working knowledge of core applications including Mac, Windows,ruckus wireless, zendesk
- Experience with Helpdesk ticket tracking software and knowledge of remote desktop support tools
- Experience installing, repairing and configuring laptops, personal computers, desktops, printers, and peripherals.
- Experience in troubleshooting software and hardware
- Experience with LAN and cabling
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet defined SLA's
- Be able to work as a team member
- Mobile phone support experience is required
• Associate's degree or higher with at least 1 year of Help Desk or PC/Network Technician experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• Knowledge of Mac, Windows, Office 2007/2010/2013, PC hardware, Remote Support
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.