iOS Mobile App Developer
Product Management | Petaluma, CA | Full Time
We are seeking an experienced iOS Mobile App Developer. This individual will help create, enhance, and maintain the infrastructure that supports our business facing Mobile Applications.
Stonecrop Technologies is a recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks and improving performance. Specifically, we have developed a proprietary hosted software platform to aid in the cellular deployment process.
- Development and maintenance of enterprise level native iOS mobile applications
- Development of RESTful Web Services in support of mobile applications
- Collaboration on server enhancements in support of mobile applications
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Work collaboratively with Quality Team, Product Team, and Development Team
- Participate and promote communication among business, management and Development personnel.
- Very strong Mobile App experience in developing enterprise level native iOS mobile applications
- Skilled at developing REStful Web Services in support of mobile applications
- Hands on experience building enterprise apps using Swift and/or Objective-C
- Proven knowledge of Agile Scrum and different phases of the SDLC, Project and Testing Methodologies
- Experience with Git and working with a distributed team
- Creative technical problem solver
- Organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Able to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant Mobile App Development experience
- 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
- Hands on Development Experience in Ruby on Rails a plus
Our office environment is casual (jeans and a t-shirt) and flexible (no clock-punching), and we seek the right candidate to keep up with our “start-up” energy. Our refrigerators are stocked with snacks and drinks, and company-wide lunch-runs happen weekly. You also have the option of working full time remote from anywhere you are able to get online reliably for screen sharing and video conferencing with our distributed software development team.
Stonecrop Technologies LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.