Inventory Control Analyst
Distribution Center | Garland, TX | Full Time
Stonecrop Technologies, LLC is expanding… and FAST! We’re ready to take our Inventory Department to the next level and we seek a candidate with expertise in inventory operations and material analysis to join our team of passionate logistic and warehouse workers who live for constant innovation of Supply Chain.
The Inventory Control Analyst prides themselves as “The Inspector Gadget” who doesn’t miss a thing. Using their exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, this person will be responsible for inventory counting, count auditing, variance identification, reconciliation, root cause analysis, and adjustment to data entry in ERP system.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Review and analyze daily and weekly inventory adjustments and changes
- Support the preparation and analysis of weekly and month reporting of inventory control results and activities from the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Reconciliation of Client based systems and Warehouse Management System
- Analyze and report on metrics and recommend ways to improve the inventory control function.
- Develop, maintain and evaluate queries and reports from the WMS to support inventory control activity analysis and reporting.
- Audit applications and processes to ensure data integrity, including management and analysis of the inventory synchronization process between the WMS and the host system.
- Analyze existing business processes and logic that impact inventory throughout the company through personal observation and user interaction.
- Develop new applications and tools as well as ad hoc and refreshable reports to help with root cause analysis or to streamline related processes.
- Perform data analysis and written audits of returns processes, inventory movement analysis and other procedures.
- Develop deep understanding of WMS features and functionality to facilitate analysis, interface with users from the department and IT and resolve issues.
- Bachelor's degree (Mathematics = Bonus Points)
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) Program and Six Sigma preferred, yet not required
- A minimum of one (1) year experience warehouse inventory control, analytics, or lean implementation
- VERY Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Access: A MUST
- Candidate must possess:
- The ability to communicate effectively with management on all levels and be customer-focused
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and analytical thinking
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, work with a team and be flexible with work schedule
- Experience coordinating with material suppliers and carriers is preferred.
- Experience with a WMS-MRP systems: BONUS
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.