Inbound Receiving Supervisor
Distribution Center | Garland, TX | Full Time
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
To ensure incoming product is received and handled correctly throughout its warehouse lifecycle by leading and managing staff, processes, and procedures.
- Assure that staff handles all orders as quickly as possible with product received the same day of delivery including:
- Input of all freight into the system the same day of receipt
- Discrepancy reports completed and forwarded to the appropriate people the same day of delivery
- Freight claims made in a timely manner and follow-up with purchasing or freight company when necessary
- Packing slips forwarded to the appropriate people daily
- Schedule inbound freight and manage freight system to assure timely delivery of product
- Assure that all freight is checked for damage and accuracy of counts
- Monitor staff to assure a high level of productivity and effective management of department tasks
- Maintains associate relations through regular department or pre-shift meetings; maintains on-going interaction; keeps open communication channels with associates by answering questions and explaining policies and procedures; monitors associate morale; and submits and respond to ideas to improve associate engagement and enablement.
- Interprets, trains and consistently enforces Company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates efforts with Safety department to aid in training, conducting associate observations, updating preferred work methods, conducting accident investigations to determine root causes, and routine safety inspections. Makes recommendations for disciplinary action and/or behavior modification where required.
- Performs management functions of staff selection, development, discipline, performance reviews and/or terminations.
- Performs the duties of associates supervised and other related duties as needed.
- Computer knowledge and skills and the ability to learn business systems
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication, leadership and motivational skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to lead and supervise others
- Ability to prioritize and execute based on urgency
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of freight companies and prior experience scheduling (preferred)
- TX Driver's License
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage.