Director, Client Delivery
Account Management | Kansas City, KS | Full Time
The promise of a connected future requires increasingly complex networks that are capital intensive to build. Stonecrop Technologies leverages software, mobile technology and supply chain expertise to reduce the cost and time required to develop, build and maintain telecommunications networks.
Established in 2001, Stonecrop continues to disrupt the way communications networks are deployed through a system of coordinated software applications and processes that align network design, supply chain, and installation. Stonecrop operates a national integrated logistics network with nearly 2 million square-feet of distribution space across 90+ U.S. cities.
We are an established company with a start-up culture; successful because we know how to shake things up, ask the difficult questions, and collaborate with our clients to break industry paradigms. Our employees embody our company values: teamwork, innovation, and self-directed initiative.
The Director, Client Delivery will combine their telecommunications industry expertise, technical aptitude, practical operations experience, and rock solid interpersonal skills to deliver innovative deployment solutions to clients that are key players in the telecommunications industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery management of some of our largest customers; from successful deployment of our technology and 3PL services, to proper management throughout the lifecycle of the customer relationship.
What you Do:
- Build/maintain customer relationships
- Sales Engineering support to Sales personnel to speed delivery of new clients
- Oversee customer onboarding/coordinate internal meetings to overcome obstacles toward completion
- Coordinate/facilitate customer and partner meetings
- Management of client expectations and communications during the implementation
- Assist in RFP/sales process as needed
- Proactively engage with key customer stakeholders to assess, clarify and validate the organization’s requirements
- Identify, scope and upsell opportunities to deliver incremental value to clients
- Create and coordinate project documentation as needed i.e. user guides, test plans, presentations, process docs, etc.
- Handle customer issues as needed and escalated by Operations
- Escalation point for delivery of sensitive client communications
- Support the continuous process improvement efforts within Capstan
- Manage customer deployment escalations and negotiate resolutions
- Define and optimize Capstan customer lifecycle processes and procedures during deployment including mapping the customer journey and identifying opportunities for improvement
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of Telecommunications Engineering experience
- 10+ years of Field Deployment and/or Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related engineering/business field or equivalent industry experience, advanced degree a plus
- Strong project and program management experience working with third parties,
- Partners and internal resources to achieve program deadlines and deliverables.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, being able to lead and manage technical staff
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer-facing skills and the ability to create and manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization
- Willingness to travel 25% – 50%
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and creative environment