Data Analyst (Supply & Demand Manager)
Supply Chain | Garland, TX | Full Time
Stonecrop Technologies, LLC is expanding… and FAST! We seek to candidates with expertise in demand planning to join our team of passionate logistic and manufacturing professionals who live for constant innovation of Supply Chain.
The Demand Planner is a self-motivated, driven individual who thrives in a fast paced, “demanding” environment. Using their exceptional organization and communication skills, this person will be responsible for the gathering, validating, and interpretation of relevant data to maintain a valid and accurate demand schedule.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Track performance of supply chain and logistics KPIs (inventory turns, fill rates, days of inventory outstanding, planned costs vs actual costs, etc.)
- Maintain and update demand forecast dates
- Manage demand exceptions related to out of compliance demand, forecast bias, and demand anomalies.
- Maximize accuracy of the demand schedule by analyzing historical projections vs. actuals
- Utilize Excel and other tools to conduct analysis for forecast availability and accuracy
- Support the Supply/Production planning through prioritizing inventory needs, new items forecasts, product phase out and special builds
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure that any activity affecting forecasts are accounted for in monthly projections
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience
- Prior Telecommunications experience a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience supply chain, operations, or logistics
- Candidate must possess:
- The ability to communicate effectively with management on all levels and be customer-focused
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and analytical thinking
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, work with a team and be flexible with work schedule
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Access: A MUST
- Experience with Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.