Customer Response Team Member
Client Services | Garland, TX | Full Time
“We focus on results, encourage mastery, and enjoy the benefits of being part of something big without the frustrations of corporate work culture”.
Intriguing, right?! That’s how one of our very own Developers described Stonecrop Technologies.
We are a recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments through an innovative technology platform that aligns RF designs, supply chain, and installation processes.
Since 2001, we have worked with large corporations to deliver solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks while maintaining a culture that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertise to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance.
We seek an individual to handle the growing number of queries we are receiving from our clients. As a member of our Customer Response team, you will be responsible for fielding calls received on our customer support line and troubleshooting with our clients directly. These questions could be about the technical or operational aspect of our software, or the physical whereabouts of a customer's order. We need someone who can actively engage with our client, and follow through until the problem is resolved.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment. Must be personable and able to work cheerfully from 6:00AM, CST onwards. Most of our clients are based in the Midwest or on the East Coast, so we need someone up and ready to field any problems that they may encounter.
- Motivated to learn, eager to grow professionally, excited about a career in technology
- Able to understand complex systems
- Not satisfied with the status quo and always seeking to improve the world around you
- Looking for a position where you can show your abilities, learn new skills, and establish a career
To join our team, you should:
- Be fearless
- Be motivated to excel individually and as part of a small team
- Be computer and mobile device literate with a desire to learn
- Be prepared to step out of your comfort zone and start a career in the technology industry
- Knowledgeable of IT & Zendesk Ticketing - Bonus Points!
We value personality over knowledge; we feel that having a background in computer science is helpful, but if you are personable, helpful, and truly interested in learning about our company, then you can be trained on the pertinent technical details. Consider the Customer Response member an entry-level position with Stonecrop, not a dead-end in tech support.
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals. This position is full time and starts at $17.00 per hour.