Production | Columbus, OH | Full Time
Stonecrop Technologies is looking for experienced mechanical and electrical assembly associates for our new Grove City location! Pays $12-$16/hour depending on experience.
Hours are 8:00 am-4:30 pm (potential for overtime also)
Come work in the exciting and growing telecommunications industry! Get in on the ground floor with a company on the cutting edge of the next generation of telecommunications deployment.
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of-the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks and improving performance.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists;
gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying a supervisor to obtain
• Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing
and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contributes to team effort by completing other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.