Business Administration | Maplewood, MO | Full Time
We’re looking for a purchasing associate to join our health services organization. You may not be familiar with Nextra Health, so here’s the deal…We’re a small/medium essential business (around 50 people) established in 1978, focused on working with large health insurance companies. We provide medical supplies (and we’re quite good at that) not only to managed care members, but also to retail customers through our website (www.nextrahealth.com). You would be spending the majority of your time working behind the scenes in a purchasing, accounts payable environment.
What would you be doing all day?
- Handling all duties related to creating purchase orders.
- Managing inventory levels.
- Communicating with vendors.
- Resolving shipping discrepancies.
- Processing rebates and sales tracings.
- Researching new products and supply lines.
What do we need from you?
- This position will require a significant amount of analytical ability to properly manage inventory levels and avoid stock shortages.
- Strong computer skills...comfort with toggling between systems and working with numbers.
- A willingness to learn about specific medical supplies and continue to develop that knowledge.
- The ability to work 8:30 am - 5:00 pm hours Monday through Friday (shift may vary slightly). NO WEEKEND HOURS
- 3 years of related experience.
Want a little more info about us?
- We’re a privately held company that started in 1978.
- We’re casual but very focused.
- We have a sense of humor.
- We’re constantly working to be better.
- Checkout www.nextrahealth.com.
What benefits do we provide?
- Health insurance including dental and vision
- Employer contributions to Health Savings Account & Deductible Reimbursements
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employer 401k match contributions (up to 4% with no vesting requirements)
- Paid Time Off and 6 paid major holidays
- Compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience