Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service | Fenton, MO | Full Time
Please note that we are moving to our new office in Maplewood on January 19, 2018!
We’re looking for multiple bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Service Representatives to join our health services organization. You’ve likely never heard of STL Medical Supply before, so here’s the deal… We’re a small/medium (around 50) but established (in business since 1978) company focused on working with large health insurance companies. We provide medical supplies (and we’re quite good at that) and we’ve also developed very effective healthcare quality improvement / incentive programs. You would be spending the majority of your time on calls and activities related to the medical supply part of our business.
What would you be doing all day?
- Answering calls from people that are members of the large insurance companies that we work with. These patients need help with getting medical supplies appropriate for their needs. We'll train you to be able to expertly answer these questions and order the supplies in our computer system. Patients are very appreciative of the help our customer service representatives provide so you should get a lot of compliments and thank-you comments each day.
- Documenting the calls in our computer system
- Working with a great group of fellow customer service representatives to meet the needs of our callers
What do we need from you?
- This position will require a significant amount of time spent on the phone talking to customers, medical service coordinators and physician offices so a keen attention to detail and great communication skills are very important
- Strong computer skills...comfort with toggling between systems and doing a good deal of data entry and typing while on the phone
- A willingness to learn about specific medical supplies and continue to develop that knowledge
- The ability to work 8:30 am - 5:30 pm hours Monday through Friday (shift may vary slightly). NO WEEKEND HOURS
Want a little more info about us?
- We’re a privately held company that started in 1978
- We’re casual but very focused
- We have a sense of humor
- We’re constantly working to be better
- Checkout corporate.stlmedical.com
What benefits do we provide?
- Health insurance
- Employer contributions to Health Savings Account & Deductible Reimbursements
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employer 401k match contributions (up to 4% with no vesting requirements)
- Paid Time Off and 6 paid major holidays
- Compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience