Customer Success | New York, NY | Full Time
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC as part of the Customer Success team. You will be leading implementations with technical and non-technical customers alike, ensuring the stensul platform is properly configured to drive maximum impact at the beginning of the partnership and throughout their lifecycle. You will be working with customers both pre- and post-sales to define their specifications, functionality, and workflows to ensure they are successful; working cross-functionally between Customer Success Managers, Product, and Development. Additionally, you act as the technical go-to for our Solutions Consulting team during the sales process, and the Customer Success team for existing customers looking to add features, functionality, and design to their stensul instance.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Define scope and effort for new and existing customers’ stensul configuration and implementation
- Advise customers on best practices for stensul configuration and implementation
- Drive discovery calls in the post-sales process, and own the specification documents used by the development and QA teams
- Engage with development and QA teams to make their processes more efficient and accurate
- Train end users of the platform
- Examine internal processes to become even more efficient as we scale
- Contribute to product features, and route client feedback to the product team to inform the platform roadmap
- 4-6+ years of relevant work experience in email and solutions consulting
- Must possess extreme attention to detail
- Can translate complex solutions into easily understandable concepts when communicating to other teams and clients
- Strong knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs. Should be able to test APIs locally before involving developers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, specifically for email
- Comfortable making UX decisions and mockups
- Knowledge of ESP-specific languages a plus
- Passion for customer success and ability to put the customer first
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul is a SaaS platform that helps large organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. No longer do emails take days and weeks to prepare because code is manually created and gets sent back and forth 50x. stensul is ESP agnostic: the platform’s output is finished, brand compliant, mobile responsive, code perfect html. Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, stensul provides a fun environment where smart minds come together to build what they dream.
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.