Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
stensul is exploding, and we’re looking to grow our amazing sales team with talented Enterprise Sales Development Representatives.
stensul is a Creation Platform for the Enterprise that helps large organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. No longer do emails take days and weeks to prepare because code is manually created and gets sent back and forth 50x. stensul is ESP agnostic: the platform’s output is finished, brand compliant, mobile responsive, code perfect html. There's a lot more to where we're going beyond what's on the website. We're funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, and we have a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC as a part of our rapidly growing sales team at stensul. You will be working closely with our Enterprise Sales Executives to generate meetings and calls with qualified leads though research and high volume outreach (email and phone). You will be reaching out to Fortune 1000 companies, so your creativity and drive in getting to the right people will be key to the success of both the team and yourself. This is an incredible opportunity to get in super early at a rapidly growing Enterprise Sales organization.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Detailed research on target companies and prospects to give your outreach the best chance for success
- High volume, meaningful outreach to targets (including mapping large organizations)
- Tracking and learning from the data to improve the outreach process
- Providing an exceptional first impression of our company and how we can help target prospects accomplish their goals
- Detailed logging of all activities in our CRM system
- Developing industry and domain expertise to increase your chances for success
- MUST HAVE 4+ months SDR and/or BDR experience (SaaS experience is a plus)
- MUST HAVE background in high volume phone outreach
- Ability to work closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with nonstop drive to get things done
- Extremely personable and coachable
- Total comfort speaking on the phone with everyone from interns to C-level executives
- Salesforce experience a huge plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.