Marketing Manager (Demand Gen focused)
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
stensul is exploding, and we’re hiring for the first Demand Gen focused Marketer to jump in and accelerate our sales team's success. We're looking for a candidate with experience driving B2B leads, ideally marketing into large (Enterprise) companies.
stensul is an Email Creation Platform that helps large organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. No longer do emails take days and weeks to prepare because code is manually created and gets sent back and forth 50x. stensul is ESP agnostic: the platform’s output is finished, brand compliant, mobile responsive, code perfect html. Funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, stensul provides a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC and own the demand generation area of the business. Unlike most other places, you'll be able to create your dream marketing technology stack from scratch. We'll look to you to create the right dashboards to help us all gauge the health of our leads, lead flow and downstream outcomes. Not only will you be architecting the system, you'll be expected to drive customer demand through all sorts of channels, continually experimenting to find opportunities to drive better outcomes. With this role, the results will be clear, so we are looking for someone who is comfortable with the full responsibility (and rewards) of delivering increasing quantities of qualified leads to our sales team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Choose and setup marketing tech stack to support demand generation efforts
- Implement and continually optimize the end-to-end lead management process (nurturing, scoring) in conjunction with Sales.
- Define and execute targeted and measurable online/offline lead generation and nurturing programs that build pipeline and drive MQLs to the Sales team
- Experiment and measure to find an optimal mix of inbound and outbound lead generation programs
- Create and maintain a portfolio of marketing materials that assist lead generation efforts
- Assist with maintenance of a model to forecast MQL growth and it's downstream impact
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Experience designing digital marketing technology solutions
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience structuring, running, and properly analyzing tests
- Experience with B2B marketing (bonus points if that experience is marketing to the marketing organizations in large enterprises)
- Ability to conceive and setup dashboards to track business KPIs
- Experience running paid and non-paid marketing campaigns
- Resourcefulness and comfort to try non-traditional tactics
- Experience with lead-scoring models
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.