Enterprise Account Executive
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Quick Summary (as written by our Sales Team):
stensul is exploding in all ways, and we’re looking to grow our amazing sales team with talented Enterprise Sales Executives. You will be joining at an amazing time as we have found our market fit, many big name clients are coming on board, and we have started accelerating the business. There is so much opportunity here, and the upside is tremendous. In summary, there is so much money to be made.
stensul is a Creation Platform for the Enterprise that helps large organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. No longer do emails take days and weeks to prepare because code is manually created and gets sent back and forth 50x. stensul is ESP agnostic: the platform’s output is finished, brand compliant, mobile responsive, code perfect html. There's a lot more to where we're going beyond what's on the website. We're funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, and we have a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC as an early member of the stensul sales team. You will be prospecting (with SDR help), pitching, generating proposals, and closing new clients. You'll be early in on a great opportunity, a career making opportunity.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Generating qualified leads through networking and cold outreach
- Owning the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing and payment
- Learning about what works and what doesn’t, and using that feedback to refine our process
- Driving brand goodwill in the target market via a strategic market business plan
- Meet and exceed quotas after an initial onboarding period
- Maintaining accurate lead and sales funnel tracking within Salesforce
- Working with adjacent team members to ensure clients can’t stop singing our praises
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Ability to translate complex technology/concepts to easily understandable written/spoken words
- 5-8 years experience with B2B software sales (experience with SaaS or email marketing is a strong bonus)
- Experience closing large contracts (ACVs of $100k+)
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Google docs, screensharing platforms, and advanced internet skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience working in a startup environment is highly preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.