Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | New York, NY | Full Time
stensul is hiring a Customer Success Manager to partner with large enterprise customers. The CSM will act as a trusted advisor to strategic accounts, working to accelerate value for our customers from implementation and beyond. Our mission is to turn customers into stensul champions by building strong partnerships, driving adoption, and ensuring our customers realize maximum value from their investment in stensul.
stensul was born out of the frustration we felt first-hand when creating emails for one of the world’s largest companies. The process was inefficient, email builders were buggy and clunky, and coordinating among team members—designers, developers, copywriters and marketers—took far too long. Start to finish, it took weeks to create a single email.
We had to stop the pain. We’ve built a platform that lets anyone create on-brand, perfectly coded, fully-responsive emails in minutes. Our Fortune 1000 customers have reduced their creation time by 90% while increasing marketing output 6-10x.
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC as part of the Customer Success team. You will be managing client relationships once a deal is closed, and probably helping a bit in the final stages of closing new clients as well. Since you will be in charge of making sure customers are successful, you will quarterback the client's ideas and feedback internally across every group, drive adoption through ongoing enablement and support, and help discover new ways to enhance their email programs using our platform. This is largely based in our office in NYC, but may require occasional travel.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Deliver value and customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle from onboarding through growth and renewal
- Manage, navigate, and network within large, complex accounts
- Communicate the value story of stensul from C-level executives to end users
- Help customers define, achieve, and exceed upon KPIs based on their business needs and desired outcomes with the stensul platform
- Work with customers to identify growth opportunities to expand stensul’s footprint within their organizations
- Identify risks or barriers to success and proactively put together an action plan to de-risk
- Monitor adoption trends, share best practices, and work with customers to optimize their usage of stensul
- Help the CS team become even more efficient by driving internal initiatives to improve our growing team
- Present effective business reviews to customers and their executive teams
- Be the voice of the customer within stensul, collaborating with our Product and Marketing teams to improve the customer experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in customer success, account management, or sales at a SaaS company
- Strong background and understanding of email marketing and email technology required
- Strong experience in a customer-facing role, advising C-level executives
- Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, preferably focused on email technology, and key best practices and trends in email marketing
- Experience in owning and growing a book of business by navigating large, complex enterprise organizations
- Commercial experience closing deals and negotiating customer agreements
- Demonstrated analytical, relationship-building, communication, and strategic problem solving skills
- Passion for customer success, and ability to put the customer first
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Full health coverage: Medical, dental and vision, plus parental leave
- Generous vacation, sick and WFH days
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.