Customer Success Associate
Customer Success | New York, NY | Full Time
stensul is hiring a Customer Success Associate to deliver an exceptional customer experience to our customers and support our Customer Success team.
stensul was born out of the frustration we felt first-hand when creating emails for one of the world’s largest companies. The process was inefficient, email builders were buggy and clunky, and coordinating among team members—designers, developers, copywriters and marketers—took far too long. Start to finish, it took weeks to create a single email.
We had to stop the pain. We’ve built a platform that lets anyone create on-brand, perfectly coded, fully-responsive emails in minutes. Our Fortune 2000 customers have reduced their creation time by 90% while increasing marketing output 6-10x. That’s no joke.
This role will report directly to the Head of Customer Success and will have an exceptional amount of responsibility and visibility within Customer Success and the broader stensul organization. They will act as the customer support lead and ensure our customers are consistently receiving best-in-class service and ongoing value from our platform.
This role will assist the Customer Success team with important account management functions in order to deliver a stellar end-to-end customer experience, while coordinating, managing, and nurturing client relationships. This is a great way to start getting valuable Customer Success experience in a fast-growing company, as well as get in early with lots of opportunity for growth as we continue to grow.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional Customer Support with proactive, professional communication
- Managing the support queue and customer requests to deliver stellar customer service
- Creating and analyzing customer and platform reporting
- Collecting platform feedback and therefore impacting product enhancements
- Assisting with the creation of valuable Strategic Business Reviews
- Working cross-functionally with our products and marketing teams to ensure are customers are receiving maximum value from stensul
- Passionate about customer success and dedicated to ensuring first class customer experience
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Can handle complexity and change without getting deterred.
- Exhibits passion and excitement through your work
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple tasks quickly and effectively
- Ability to understand basic technical concepts
- Experience with account management, consulting or project management (bonus points if specific to email)
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop, Android or iPhone
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.