People Operations | New York, NY | Contract
stensul is growing quickly, and we’re hiring for a Contract Recruiter to jump in and help us find amazing talent for our team. You will own 5-6 immediate (non-technical) reqs and be responsible for sourcing, screening, and managing the process for these roles, while working in conjunction with the relevant hiring manager to ensure a smooth candidate process.
stensul is a Creation Platform for the Enterprise that helps large organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. No longer do emails take days and weeks to prepare because code is manually created and gets sent back and forth 50x. stensul is ESP agnostic: the platform’s output is finished, brand compliant, mobile responsive, code perfect html. There's a lot more to where we're going beyond what's on the website. We're funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, and we have a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC and work with the relevant hiring manager to understand the profile for each open role, and then jump in to help source target candidates. You will own the whole front-end of the process (sourcing, reviewing, screening) and bring the hiring manager in at the right point(s).
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with hiring managers to create scorecards, job descriptions, and a profile of ideal candidates
- Working with our ATS (Jobscore) to post the roles and track notes and progress through the funnel
- Proactively source target candidates through all appropriate channels
- Review applicants to match against target candidate profiles and scorecards
- Conduct initial phone screens to collect information on the candidates as well as share more about the company and role
- Manage the candidate flow through overall process to ensure a great candidate experience
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- At least 2-3 years experience successfully recruiting candidates in the technology space (startup experience a plus)
- Ability to parallel process multiple searches at the same time while staying organized
- Ability to assess potential candidate fit beyond surface level keywords
- Conversational skills to relate and have a relaxed conversation with all kinds of people
- Experience recruiting for sales, marketing and other non-technical roles
- All reqs will be for NYC based, non-technical roles
- Competitive compensation
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- Opportunity to turn into a full-time role after we've successfully worked together
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.