Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
stensul is growing quickly, and we’re hiring for a Content Marketer to jump in and accelerate our team's success. You will be responsible for owning all things content. This includes thinking and executing on content strategy, building a true editorial calendar, and producing content that people not only engage with, but also gain value from to help their job and company.
stensul is a Creation Platform for the Enterprise that helps large organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. No longer do emails take days and weeks to prepare because code is manually created and gets sent back and forth 50x. stensul is ESP agnostic: the platform’s output is finished, brand compliant, mobile responsive, code perfect html. There's a lot more to where we're going beyond what's on the website. We're funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, and we have a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC and will be the heart of all stensul content. You need to completely understand the buyer, what their motivations are, what their business goals are, what their personal goals are, and truly understand the overall buyer journey in the large companies we sell to. You need to know how to use content that cuts through the clutter of all the other marketing content out there. A truly successful content marketer can tell a strong story and also be digitally savvy enough to use social media and other tools to measure and make sure people are reading it. Additionally, you will be the go to person when it comes to marketing communications, working across sales, product, and the executive team. This is an amazing, career-marking opportunity if you are an A player and ready to deliver.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Own, create content and manage the daily production and posting of content for company blog
- Put metrics in place to measure MOM growth and other engagement
- Manage a 90-day content calendar that outlines the specific materials that we will publish across all channels
- Manage our existing social media platform including building and executing influencer marketing and social strategy
- Create and maintain a portfolio of marketing materials and sales tools which support the overall marketing strategy and ensure consistency with brand voice
- Assist in demand generation campaigns across email, webinars, downloadable content, etc.
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communicator, able to translate complex technology/concepts to easily understandable written/spoken words
- Experience "figuring it out"
- Experience with B2B marketing channels
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Resourcefulness and comfort to try non-traditional methods and channels
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.