Customer Success | New York, NY | Full Time
(please note: this is the exact same role as our Customer Success Associate post. Please do not apply again here if you have already applied to that role)
stensul is exploding, and we’re hiring an Account Coordinator to jump in and assist our Customer Success team.
stensul was born out of the frustration we felt first-hand when creating emails for one of the world’s largest companies. The process was inefficient, email builders were buggy and clunky, and coordinating among team members—designers, developers, copywriters and marketers—took far too long. Start to finish, it took weeks to create a single email.
We had to stop the pain. We’ve built a platform that lets anyone create on-brand, perfectly coded, fully-responsive emails in minutes. Our Fortune 2000 customers have reduced their creation time by 90% while increasing marketing output 6-10x. That’s no joke.
This role will assist the Customer Success team with important account management functions in order to deliver a stellar end-to-end customer experience, while coordinating, managing, and nurturing client relationships. The Account Coordinator will develop a deep understanding about our customers’ businesses to ensure that our clients are consistently receiving best-in-class service and ongoing value from our platform. This is a great way to start getting valuable Customer Success experience in a fast-growing company.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Project management throughout our customer onboarding process, ad hoc customer projects and product enhancements
- Managing the support queue and customer requests to deliver stellar customer service
- Creating and analyzing customer and platform reporting
- Assisting Customer Success Managers with the management of client relationships through all stages of the customer lifecycle to achieve the utmost customer satisfaction
- Collecting platform feedback to help identify product enhancements
- Assisting with the creation of valuable Strategic Business Reviews
- Working cross-functionally to help ensure customers are successful with our platform
- Passionate about customer success and dedicated to ensuring first class customer experience
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Exhibits passion and excitement through their work
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple tasks quickly and effectively
- Demonstrate ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best by demonstrating tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS a major plus
- Experience with account management, consulting or project management (bonus points if specific to email)
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop, Android or iPhone
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.