Heavy Equipment Mechanic - Traveling Position - Raleigh, NC Area
Maintenance | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
We are an Environmental Services Company growing organically as well as through acquisitions creating upward mobility.
Our customers trust us with the day-to-day operations of their municipal waste transfer stations. We develop a detailed operating and safety plan that is customized for each of our customers’ locations and provide each site with highly skilled operators to safely streamline the movement of the waste from the transfer station to our long-haul trailers. Our commitment is to operate the transfer stations at the highest level of service and efficiency.
This is not an entry-level position. We are currently looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic to repair waste management moving equipment which includes:
- Wheel Loaders
- Skid Steers
The ideal candidate will have:
- the ability to work evenings and weekends as needed,
- a self-motivated, upbeat, hardworking, positive Company and Team Player attitude,
- pride in his/her quality of work and output (aka productivity),
- a safety-first mindset, repairing our assets, fully aware that we go out of our way to keep employees safe,
- a minimum 5 plus years' diesel mechanic experience with some yellow iron,
- Must have his/her own tools,
- Related welding experience, and
- Be able to drive a company vehicle to job sites, transfer stations, or landfills up to 3-5 hours extending from the Raleigh, North Carolina Area.
Company driving test, criminal background check, motor vehicle background check, and drug test required as a condition of employment.