Accounting | Houston, TX | Full Time
Stella Environmental Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Applicants are required to demonstrate leadership qualities that are aligned with our Company Values: Honesty, Integrity, Faith, Fairness, Trust, Stewardship and Compassion.
Qualified applicants must pass pre-employment drug screening, background check, and over-the-road test as a condition of employment.
In this role, the ideal candidate will report directly to our AR Manager and work collaboratively with all members of the Company.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- High-Volume Invoicing Experience (>100 invoices/month)
- Intermediate Excel skills (heavy excel reconciliation)
- Strong communication skills with internal departments and external customers
- Experience utilizing customer invoicing portals
- Flexible, adaptable, detail oriented, and open to a fast paced, growing environment
- Experience with Sage 100 (our ERP)
- Experience with Concur for accounts payable and expense reporting
Software Learning of our proprietary systems: BCS and QV21 for our driver ticketing
Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 50 pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.