Accounting | Edison, NJ | Full Time
Since 1973, Super Stud Building Products, Inc. has been a proud manufacturer of the industry’s most diverse offerings of cold-formed steel framing components and accessories for use in the construction of commercial, institutional, and residential structures. se enter some information about your company here.
- Assist in completing the accounting closing of the books, which includes preparing general ledger account analyses and entering adjusting journal entries including accruals and prepaid expenses in accordance with GAAP
- Assist in verifying the accuracy and completeness of transaction cut-offs for financial statement reporting dates
- Analyze, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial transaction entries, and general ledger accounts
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts to supporting documentation; investigate and resolve reconciling items timely. Includes:
- Prepare fixed assets and depreciation schedules and record related journal entries.
- Reconcile monthly inter-affiliate transactions
- Perform bank account reconciliations
- Assist in analyzing and explaining variances on P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare management reports and analyses
- Prepare various US Census filings and other external statutory reports
- Ensure compliance with company accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Perform sales invoicing for one or more of the operating companies
- Other special projects as assigned
B.S. - Accounting