Partner Advocate - Western US
Account Management | Remote in West Coast, CA | Full Time | From $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
We’re a small company with a big mission: to bring independent travelers and independent hotels together. To honor the idea of meaningful travel, and to make it as easy to stay at an amazing, one-of-a-kind hotel as it is to stay at a cookie-cutter chain. That’s why Stash Hotel Rewards was born.
We’re in the travel business, so travel is one of our perks. Stash employees can stay at some of the best independent hotels in the U.S. for next to nothing. Which is easy to do, since we have no set vacation policy. We hire responsible people who get the job done on time, so we don’t need to watch over them.
Our environment is casual and flexible — you’ll find us working from homes, coffee shops, and satellite offices around the U.S. Our comprehensive benefits include a competitive salary, health and disability insurance, stock options and a 401(k) plan.
We seek people who are autonomous, creative, super-smart, and fearless. And let’s not forget nice. We’re a close-knit group who love to see each other—and our partner hotels—succeed.
Title: Partner Advocate (Mountain West / West Coast)
Employment Type: Full-time
Stash Hotel Rewards, the largest point-based rewards program for independent hotels in the U.S., is seeking a smart, passionate, autonomous professional to join our team as a West Coast Partner Advocate. Stash Partner Advocates are ambassadors of the Stash principle of “Hotel Love” – the company’s unwavering commitment to support and collaborate with Partner Hotels as we deliver significant, demonstrable value.
The Partner Advocate (PA) will lead post-sales efforts and act as the single point of contact for Partner Hotels. As a Stash Rewards product expert, the PA will be tasked with driving revenue for Stash while simultaneously, and equally if not more importantly, fostering Partner Hotels’ satisfaction and ROI from the program. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for partner onboarding, engagement, revenue growth, and retention
- Spread “Hotel Love” to ensure Partner Hotel satisfaction
- Be maniacally focused on your accounts’ success. Establish account goals, design account plans, and execute on these plans to achieve increased revenue for Stash and Partner Hotels
- Deliver ongoing performance results to promote program success and opportunities
- Provide coaching and education to Partner Hotel staff to drive usage of the Stash Hotel Rewards program and adoption of new initiatives and program enhancements
- Share relevant insights, industry trends, and best practices from across our network to help Partner Hotels achieve meaningful results, improve their operations, and attend to their guests
- Build relationships across the Partner Hotel organization to ensure support and buy-in
- Bring intelligent product feedback from Partner Hotels back to the Stash team
- Work cross-functionally across the Stash team (with Product, Marketing, and Hotel Partnerships) to represent Partner Hotels’ needs and the Partner Advocate team’s interests
Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A love of travel and a passion for hotels, with the ability to travel 3-5 days a month on average
- BA/BS and at least 1 year of account management experience (time in hospitality is a plus)
- Success owning a set of B2B accounts especially as it pertains to customer results
- Experience collaborating on account interactions to fully leverage hotel sales and marketing solutions
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally in a virtual environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the willingness to interact across all levels of Partner Hotel management
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an inclination to leverage existing solutions where they make sense and create new ones as needed
- A positive, team-oriented mind-set
- A self-driven, scrappy, and start-up attitude
Please visit our website www.stashrewards.com or apply below.