Member Support Representative
Customer Service | Other or Seattle, WA | Part Time
Stash Hotel Rewards, http://www.stashrewards.com, the largest point-based rewards program for independent hotels in the U.S., is seeking a personable, self-motivated professional to join our Member Support team.
At Stash, we look for individuals who share our enthusiasm for creating an exceptional work environment and delivering the best rewards experience for those who love independent hotels.
We provide a flexible work environment, and all of our employees work remotely. Compensation is hourly and at a rate which is dependent on qualifications and experience.
As part of our Operations team, the Member Support Representative is a part-time, customer facing position responsible for helping Stash members with their rewards accounts, program questions and travel needs. This position requires self-direction, flexibility, and a willingness to set the example of providing unparalleled service to internal and external customers. The work hours will be relatively flexible, but we are looking for a candidate who can cover weekends as well as around holidays (not on the actual holidays themselves). We will also need help periodically during the week when we are short staffed and during busy travel periods from September 2019-January 2020.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills and be able to give examples of putting these skills in action through professional and personal experiences:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, consistently drives positive customer experiences in a non-scripted environment
- Attention to detail, organization, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to set daily priorities and pursue emerging business opportunities with minimal supervision
- Must be poised, with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and navigate challenging customers, occasional high volume and rapid change
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines by exercising keen judgment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- The ability to contribute to Stash’s unique culture, and contribute to a fun working environment. We are nice, you must be too!
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Arrange hotel stays for Stash members via email and phone
- Handle email inquiries from Stash members and Stash Partner Hotels, including the occasional need to get on the phone to work through issues
- Identify opportunities to improve Stash Hotel Rewards based on member feedback
- Multi-task utilizing a variety of tools to resolve customer concerns and issues efficiently
- Be flexible to working a part-time schedule based on changing business needs. We expect a minimum commitment of approximately 16-24 hours/week to start. From September-January these hours will be dispersed throughout the week as well as weekends. We will also need help covering around the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas when our full-time staff is off. There will be no expectation of working on the actual holidays themselves, but we do require the ability to work additional hours around major holidays.
- Be open to jumping in and assisting in other areas of the business as needs dictate
Consideration for future, full-time employment may be available and would be based on the candidate’s performance in this role.
Before you apply, make sure to learn more about us. We would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining the team. Please send your resume and 3 reasons you are the ideal candidate for a position as a Member Support Representative to the link below (deadline for applications is 8/15/2019).