Inside Sales Associate
Business Development | Other or Seattle, WA | Part Time
We’re a small company with a big mission: to bring independent travelers and independent hotels together. That’s why Stash Hotel Rewards was born.
We’re in the travel business, so travel is one of our perks. Stash employees can stay at some of the best independent hotels in the U.S. for next to nothing. Which is easy to do, since we have no set vacation policy. We hire responsible people who get the job done on time, so we don’t need to watch over them.
Our environment is casual and flexible — you’ll find us working from homes, cars, coffee shops, and satellite offices around the U.S.
We seek people who are autonomous, creative, super-smart, and fearless. And let’s not forget nice. We’re a close-knit group who love to see each other—and our partners—succeed.
Title: Inside Sales Associate
Location: United States (remote)
Employment type: Part-time
Stash Hotel Rewards, the largest points-based rewards program for independent hotels in the U.S., is seeking a smart, passionate, autonomous professional to join our team as an Inside Sales Associate ready to help us expand our network of one-of-a-kind independent hotels that are loved by travelers.
The Inside Sales Associate holds an important role at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. In this role, you will:
- Be the first impression between Stash Hotel Rewards and our prospects
- Build, maintain an exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecast goals and defined objectives
- Work closely with our sales and marketing teams to drive, experiment and optimize outreach campaigns (phone & email) to schedule program overviews for the Director of Sales
- Researching the hospitality market to identify qualified potential Stash partner hotels
- Managing the CRM of target hotel prospects
- Research and qualify all inbound leads, utilizing Trip Advisor, OTAs, hotel websites, HMC, ownership, soft brands
- Update the CRM for all inbound leads including contact information, lead sources, ratings, ownership, HMC information, respond and assign to the appropriate Director of Sales
- Create custom views and reports in the CRM
- Identify decision makers, research contact information, create awareness and introduce them to Stash Hotel Rewards through outbound communications including cold calls and emails
- Answer basic sales questions related to the Stash solution and its feature capabilities
- Identify market trends and changes by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Loves travel and has a passion for independent hotels
- Holds a BA/BS degree
- Knows the hospitality business, from either working within the industry or selling to hotels. Ideally has experience selling to independent hotels.
- Has zero fear of cold calling and cold-outreach
- Has a proven track record of hitting targets through data-driven sales
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is highly organized and strong time management skills
- Has strong qualification skills – effectively understanding if a prospect hotel is a good match for Stash
- Loves to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Thrives in unstructured work environments. Likes to work autonomously
- Understands loyalty and rewards programs
- Demonstrates a positive, team-oriented mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit – you are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
A Little More about Stash
Stash frees travelers from the uninspired offerings of existing hotel reward programs by making it easy to stay at amazing hotels and break free from big, bland hotel chains. Stash was founded on a belief in the happiness-producing power of traveling to places that convey a unique and interesting story – places with soul. It’s a belief that is shared with the independent hoteliers and the independently minded travelers the company was created to serve.
Please visit our web site www.stashrewards.com or apply below.