Credit Card Acquisition Manager
Marketing | East Coast U.S., NY | Full Time
Credit Card Acquisition Manager
Stash Hotel Rewards is the largest loyalty program for independent hotels in North America. Stash solves the trade-off many frequent travelers face: stay at an interesting independent hotel with a more personalized and unique guest experience, or stay at a big-box chain property and get points. With Stash, travelers can stay where they want and earn points for free nights.
In 2015, Stash launched a co-branded credit card – The Stash Visa Card. Just as Stash has redefined hotel loyalty, our credit card breaks through the sameness of travel co-brand credit cards by providing unbeatable consumer value and benefits. We're looking for a Credit Card Acquisition Manger to drive growth for this important part of our business.
In this role, you'll will work on:
The Credit Card Consumer Marketing Plan
You'll help develop and execute an overall Credit Card acquisition & life cycle marketing plan in partnership with our bank partners, focused on acquiring new Credit Card holders and engaging our existing Credit Card base. This will include, but is not limited to
- Co-creating a 360 channel plan to attract and acquire more highly engaged Credit Card members, with a focus on digital acquisition channels.
- Developing a segmentation plan that identifies key segments with the Stash base and amongst our prospect universe to target.
- Development of an acquisition & card member engagement forecast that manages to an established Credit Card marketing fund.
- Creation of an incentive and offer plan to make sure we’re delivering the right value at the right moment.
- Development of a testing regimen for continuous optimization, because well we all agree that we’re a smart bunch, but we certainly don’t claim to know it all.
The Execution of Credit Card Marketing Campaigns
You’ll work with our bank partners, agencies and across our talented in house marketing and dev teams to project manage and execute card acquisition & life cycle marketing across all channels, focused primarily on digital channels.
Our Partner Hotels at the heart of all that we do and the front line of the Stash Rewards program. You'll ensure all the direct consumer facing efforts align with our partner hotel engagement efforts by partnering with our Partner Hotel Credit Card Marketing Manager.
With a new product, there's plenty of room for enhancements and adjustments to our offering. As the acquisition expert you will play an important role in helping to design what the future of the Card will be.
You'll over-communicate decisions, obstacles and status of key Credit Card acquisition initiatives between Stash and the bank. We're a small but mighty organization. We'll look to you to make sure the team knows what's going on and how it impacts their world. (And that they're pumped up!)
Sound like a big job for one person? You're right. However, you'll report into the Director of New Product Development & Credit Card and be supported by other senior leaders of the company who are passionate about the card. You'll also have cross-functional support across the company. Plus, you'll have our bank partner helping along the way. More good news, there's a hearty budget to make some magic happen.
· BA/BS degree with outstanding academic performance. MBA preferred.
· 5+ years in product marketing. With significant digital marketing platform experience.
· Proven ability to build, manage and influence internal and external partner relationships.
· Experience creating, launching, and marketing new product lines.
· Sharp marketing instincts and a passion for creating great customer experiences.
· Experience in credit cards, or loyalty or online travel strongly preferred.
· Proactive & dependable and has a willingness to roll up sleeves and do what’s necessary.
· Like all Stash team members, you must be smart, passionate, autonomous and nice.
This position has the flexibility to be based at our head quarters in Seattle, WA, the Greater NYC area, or in Charlotte, NC.
For consideration, please submit a concise cover letter and resume.