Sales Operations Manager
Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Part Time
Square Panda develops and sells phonic educational playsets and software that enhance and foster children’s reading ability during early development.
As the North America Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a wide variety sales operations function associated with the retail channel.
Position reports to the Sr. VP of Operations
- Work with the retail sales staff to aggregate the sales forecasts to support the demand planning process
- Coordinate logistics of shipments from our U.S. warehouse(s) to our retail customers.
- Complete the set up documents for new products for our retail customers
- Proactively identify and eliminate bottlenecks in the sales process, ultimately increasing sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation on sales processes, assisting with on-boarding new sales reps, and optimizing lead qualification
- Maintain the retail customer databases
- Ensure retail customer POs are received, processed and shipped as ordered
- Coordinate with in-house graphic artists to create retail marketing materials: sell sheets, packaging, graphic assets, website graphics
- Coordinate product returns from the retail customers
- BA/ BS in Business and minimum of 8 years’ experience in Sales Operations supporting retail businesses
- Strong analytical skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and complex problem solving skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills to develop and manage excellent working relationships internally and with sales
- Experience setting up and managing CRM Sales modules
- Great startup environment
- Potential for full time employment