Finance | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to accounting and financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial statements.
This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and FP&A.
The Accounting Manager will work with internal and external accounting staff to prepare financial statements according to GAAP.
• Maintain financial reporting and general ledger structure
• Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closings in accordance with GAAP
• Ensure timely reporting of monthly financial statements
• Review and account for Invoices and Purchase Orders
• Account for offline payments, payroll, and commissions, by department
• Perform cost of goods analysis for month-end closings
• Track and reconcile all inventory related accounts
• Support monthly variance analysis
• Quarterback all phases of NetSuite Implementation processes
• Assist VP Finance and Controller on accounting-related analysis and process improvements
• Education: BA/BS with an emphasis in Accounting. CPA preferred
• Two to three years work experience. Big 4 experience a plus
• Experience using Netsuite