Sales Account Executive
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Sales Account Executive
- SQAD the industry standard in enabling companies across the media echo-system to research, analyze, plan, manage, and visualize their media strategies.
- SQAD’s product suite includes solutions for: Spot TV, National Broadcast, Radio, Local Cable, OOH, Digital Media and the industry’s leading and premier Media Planning Software- MediaTools.
Role and Responsibilities Marketer Account Executive
- Sell SQAD’s suite of products into the Brand Marketer Vertical.
- Advise and upsell SQAD’s suite of products to our current marketer clients.
- Measurement of success- meeting and exceeding sales goals as well as strategic objectives.
- Work collaboratively as part of a Sales Team while being adept at working independently.
- Have the ability to conduct in-person and online product demonstrations.
- Accurately and on a timely basis, forecast sales activity and revenue achievements in CRM.
- Ability to travel as deemed appropriate.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A record of accomplishment in reaching and exceeding sales goals while at the same time ensuring high customer satisfaction and renewal rates.
- High-energy, relationship expert with knowledge of media metrics and the consultative sales process.
- Self-starting, self-reliant and strategic in helping existing clients see new and expanded uses for SQAD’s product suite.
- Strong organizational, follow-up, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate and give feedback to the product and executive team as it relates to SQAD’s current product portfolio, keeping an eye on current and future needs.
- An ability to work collaboratively and fold in support from others at the company when necessary.
- Interface with SQAD’s clients from junior to senior levels; therefore have skill set to match.
- Committed to success and to SQAD’s core values of personal integrity and exceptional service.
- This role is assigned to New York; for the right candidate the location is flexible.
Skills and Experience:
- Five+ years of software/technology and/or media sales or buying and account management experience.
- Deep knowledge of the traditional and digital media marketplace, key metrics, and emerging platforms.
- Track record of achieving and over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Experience identifying and closing new business in complex sales-cycles.
- Understanding of SQAD’s portfolio of products and services.
- CRM experience.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Degree from a four-year university degree preferred with focus on marketing or media.
- This role offers a competitive base salary, plus a performance-based bonus that is tied to quarterly increases in new business
- The firm has a corporate benefit package that clearly reflects their understanding that their people are the core of their business.