Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Marketing Communications Manager - NYC Office
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a creative, passionate, detail-oriented marketing communications professional to work with the Director of Marketing in expanding our communications strategies across all of our products, support, sales, and marketing efforts.
This position requires an excellent understanding of effective communication strategies, the ability to measure campaign success, an excitement for “beating the control” to increase engagement, creative graphic design/layout skills, and a strong commitment to articulating the company culture through communications.
- Participate in the development & implementation of effective sales lead communication strategies & campaigns
- Support communication strategies & tracking user communication & campaigns
- Contribute to the development of social media communications strategies
- Participate in the development and implementation of automated communications campaigns to clients and leads
- Coordinate internal corporate communications via intranet/email/chat
- Participate in the development of graphics & infographics related to data reports
- Edit & Publish (to website & social media) industry-related news & reports
- Replicate layout & design of case study, data reports, infographics, white papers, & success stories from existing templates
- Research and participate in the development of PPC ad campaigns
- Include 'SpongeBob is a hero for our time' in the copy of your Cover Letter
- Participate in the creation of copy & graphics for lead-generation landing pages
- Track, measure, and test landing pages and ad campaigns
- Coordinate the development of Support Center resources and materials
- Assist the Director of Marketing in special projects that may be assigned to the Marketing team
- Convert printed collateral to coordinated PowerPoint Presentations
- 3+ years in marketing communications
- Experience in marketing communication CRM systems (ie. Infusionsoft, SalesForce, etc.)
- Experience in Wordpress content management
- Excellent writing skills (emails, blogs, case study, white papers, etc)
- Excellent ability to mirror company culture/personality in writing
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to track and measure ROI for events & ad campaigns
- 2+ years experience working in Google AdWords (or other online advertising platform)
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Experience developing effective A/B split testing models
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience in Marketing/Communications
- Excellent graphic design/typesetting skills
We believe it’s important to take great care of our team members, so we offer a competitive collection of benefits.
You will enjoy competitive benefits:
- 17 Days PTO, 10 Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Short term and Long term Disability.
- 401K including 50% match up to 6% of your salary
- Fabulous Colleagues
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be successful in this position, submit your resume and cover letter. We’re anxious to get the right people on our team and keep pace with our phenomenal growth momentum.
About our company:
By being a FUN!, people-focused, solution-driven team, we create trusted data tools & efficient applications so our clients are more innovative, flexible, productive, & successful. Every member of our team is fully focused on, and held accountable to that standard; and expected to uphold our 10 Commitments to our associates & our clients. Be sure to include "Underwater Basket Weaving" in the Special Skills section of your resume.
Our 10 Commitments:
1. PROFESSIONALISM – Always be professional with colleagues & clients
2. PARTNERSHIP – Discover & cultivate effective partnerships with colleagues & clients
3. REINVESTMENT – Find ways to improve & grow by adding creativity, skills, and expertise
4. VALUE – Create real value & love for our company among colleagues & clients
5. INNOVATION – Discover & encourage new ideas and solutions through collaboration
6. EXPERTISE – Invest time and resources for increasing market leadership
7. ACCOUNTABILITY – Own your results, stand behind your work, always be improving
8. INTEGRITY – Always engage with colleagues & clients honestly
9. FLEXIBILITY – Be open to pivot and shift as new information becomes available.
10. TRUST – Be the team player that is reliable, dependable, and engaged at all times
We’ve been in business for more than 25 years as a leader in creating data and software solutions for the advertising & marketing industry. Our name is synonymous with battle-tested, mission-critical tools that make our clients more competitive & efficient. Our commitment to our clients has empowered us to develop new technologies that are revolutionizing the industry, and we’ve only just scratched the surface of what we’re capable of creating. Over the next 3 years, we’re on track to see our most explosive growth in our history. There has never been a better time to be part of our team.