Data Analyst and Sales Assistant
Analyst | Tarrytown, NY | Full Time
Location: NYC/Tarrytown NY
This person will be expected to spend time in NYC, along with travel to Tarrytown, NY, as necessary.
What are we looking for:
Looking for a motivated and proactive Sales Assistant/Data Analyst to join SQAD’s growing team. This position will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams and will report to the CRO. This role will have you participating in various activities including, but not limited to, research, data entry and analysis, lead generation, meeting preparation, support on trade conferences, CRM management and administrative duties when needed.
- Overall data support on a project by project basis
- Data analysis of client base followed by strategic input
- Work hand in hand with the sales team, product team on Go-To-Market strategies with action on the “heavy lifting” follow-ups.
- Management and analysis of CRM data
- Support for Marketing Events both in-person and preparation.
- Support on Marketing Materials- craft follow-up emails for new products and product enchantments
- Support on Sales Decks – meeting and follow-up
- Research client segments
- Research email addresses and contact info for cold calling
- This person will be expected to spend time in NYC, along with travel to Tarrytown, NY, as necessary.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Overall comfort with data systems and numbers will be an asset as in terms of learning the SQAD tools and services.
- Experience with and MS office program- Dynamics CRM is a plus as well as any other data experience you may have.
- Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong ability to work independently as well as in a group.
- BA in Marketing or equivalent experience
We believe it’s important to take great care of our team members, so we offer a competitive collection of benefits.
You will enjoy competitive benefits:
· 17 Days PTO, 10 Holidays
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Short term and Long term Disability.
· 401K including 50% match up to 6% of your salary
· Fabulous Colleagues
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be successful in this position, submit your resume and cover letter. We’re anxious to get the right people on our team and keep pace with our phenomenal growth momentum.
About our company:
By being a FUN!, people-focused, solution-driven team, we create trusted data tools & efficient applications so our clients are more innovative, flexible, productive, & successful. Every member of our team is fully focused on, and held accountable to that standard; and expected to uphold our 10 Commitments to our associates & our clients.
Our 10 Commitments:
1. PROFESSIONALISM – Always be professional with colleagues & clients
2. PARTNERSHIP – Discover & cultivate effective partnerships with colleagues & clients
3. REINVESTMENT – Find ways to improve & grow by adding creativity, skills, and expertise
4. VALUE – Create real value & love for our company among colleagues & clients
5. INNOVATION – Discover & encourage new ideas and solutions through collaboration
6. EXPERTISE – Invest time and resources for increasing market leadership
7. ACCOUNTABILITY – Own your results, stand behind your work, always be improving
8. INTEGRITY – Always engage with colleagues & clients honestly
9. FLEXIBILITY – Be open to pivot and shift as new information becomes available.
10. TRUST – Be the team player that is reliable, dependable, and engaged at all times
We’ve been in business for more than 25 years as a leader in creating data and software solutions for the advertising & marketing industry. Our name is synonymous with battle-tested, mission-critical tools that make our clients more competitive & efficient. Our commitment to our clients has empowered us to develop new technologies that are revolutionizing the industry, and we’ve only just scratched the surface of what we’re capable of creating. Over the next 3 years, we’re on track to see our most explosive growth in our history. There has never been a better time to be part of our team.