Customer Success Operations Manager (HYBRID/IL)
Client Service/Support | Hybrid/IL | Full Time
****THIS POSITION IS A HYBRID POSITION IN EVANSTON, IL****
Customer Success Operations Manager
This full-time position requires a proactive, experienced, detailed and client-facing professional that possesses a demonstrated ability to successfully deliver on SQAD and client goals.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the Customer Success Operations Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and reporting on customer data, processes, programs, and technologies that enable the efficient and effective delivery of the customer success model. This role uses processes, systems, and data to help customer success leadership understanding and drive measurable, continuous improvement in customer adoption,growth, retention, customer satisfaction and overall internal collaboration. You excel in building data and processes to enable a scaled model evolution. This role has high visibility and potential for growth, requires strong data management skills, base level technical and CRM system knowledge and organizational skills. Our team’s goal is to drive effective and efficient client service to deliver excellent customer experience that translates to retention and growth.
Who we are:
SQAD is on the cutting edge of digital and traditional media planning, audience analytics, and cost measurement. Recognized as an industry pioneer, SQAD’s data and systems serve many of the largest multi-national brands and agencies in media. SQAD provides reliable media data to advertising agencies, buying services, advertisers, television and radio stations, cable operators, program syndicators, and internet publishers.
- Capture, cleanse and democratize all customer data, in partnership with Marketing and Sales.
- Build and optimize integrations of systems and technologies in use, including our core CRM (Salesforce).
- Investigate, recommend, and implement a Customer Success technology to scale our model.
- Leveraging subject matter experts, define, develop, and fully operationalize KPIs, reporting dashboards and workflows that facilitate the analysis of customer data and drive actions to proactively manage retention and customer risk across entire the post-sale customer journey.
- Provide executive team and customer success leadership with regular reporting and customer insights.
- Provide training to new hires on customer success software tools and processes.
- Develop data driven guidance to CSM leadership to assist in capacity planning.
- Execute root cause analyses and post-mortem follow-up for all customer churn with the goal of predicting and reducing future churn.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2+ years serving customers, in disciplines including operations, consulting, technical support, and customer success, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- A passion for, and experience in managing and leveraging data to drive business growth
- Experience driving continuous improvement projects.
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with software tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Product Board and/or customer success tools
- Experience in the media industry is helpful but not mandatory.
- Superior communications skills (verbal, written, presentation) with high EQ.
- Proven data driven decision-making skills.
- Ability to be a fun and positive team player, willing to grow and change as we grow.
We offer a competitive salary package based on experience, benefits package
including 401(k), as well as unlimited growth potential.