Client Success Manager
Client Service/Support | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Client Success Manager position available at leading media planning/buying and cost forecasting software company.
Who We Are:
SQAD is recognized as the industry standard in media buying and planning with its cost forecasting sources for National TV, Spot TV, Spot Radio, the Internet and media planning tool, Mediatools. SQAD provides reliable media data to advertising agencies, buying services, advertisers, television and radio stations, cable operators, program syndicators, and internet publishers. SQAD’s media planning and plan management software, Mediatools, is used by Fortune 500 advertisers and global advertising agencies.
- Provide user support for Mediatools via telephone or e-mail Monday-Friday during client business hours for our EMEA and North America clients.
- Provide training to clients either at client’s location or via web meeting/collaboration software.
- Work with Director of Support and Support Team to develop and enhance training documentation and best practices
- Collaborate with Support Team to develop/update end user documentation and training videos
- Work, as needed, with Product Manager and Development team to perform software beta-testing for regularly scheduled releases as well as maintenance windows
- Consult with and advise clients on the best utilization of our products to fit their business practice
- Provide input/suggestions for additional product features and enhancements
- Assist with database setup, configuration, and maintenance as needed for SQAD products
Education, Skill, and Experience Requirements:
- University degree BA or MA preferred
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- 3 – 5 years media planning/buying experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Knowledge of Mediatools a plus.
- Foreign language proficiency a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or SQL Server a plus.
We offer a competitive salary package based on experience, benefits package including a pension, as well as unlimited growth potential.