Client Engagement Manager
Client Service/Support | Evanston, IL | Full Time
Client Engagement Manager This full time position requires a proactive, experienced, versatile and engaging professional that possesses a demonstrated ability to deliver on personal and team goals. The Client Engagement Manager will be a lead on the team that interacts with key SQAD clients on a strategic level; to provide client support, and communication as well as be a leader in maintaining and expanding the client’s utility of SQAD’s products and revenue relationship. This individual needs to be a strategic thinker and liaise with other internal SQAD teams to ensure high client satisfaction. Our team’s goal is to grow existing relationships and partner with our clients to provide solutions for their needs, all while being positive and FUN!
Who we are:
SQAD is on the cutting edge of digital and traditional media planning, audience analytics, and cost measurement. Recognized as an industry pioneer, SQAD’s data and systems serve some of the largest multi-national brands and agencies in media.
- Proactively manage key client relationships across SQAD products, with focus on MediaTools
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage MediaTools to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Develop best practices and process strategies across teams
- Track client satisfaction and act as a key stakeholder in client renewal with the Sales team
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with clients to evaluate satisfaction and value delivery across SQAD products
- Assist in conducting surveys, analyze their results, as well as product usage and resource data to guide meaningful action items moving forward
Who you are:
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, positive, well organized with extraordinary interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and leadership skills; ability to multi-task and enjoy interaction with internal teammates a must.
- 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience including an in-depth knowledge of television ad buying and planning, ad sales research and MediaTools; strong aptitude and facility with 3rd party media analysis software
- Working knowledge of analytical software, media planning and buying, audience research applications.
- Bachelor degree required, MA or MBA preferred
- Foreign language proficiency a plus.
We offer a competitive salary package based on experience, benefits package including 401(k), as well as unlimited growth potential.