Account Executive (Senior Client Partner)
Sales | Hybrid/IL | Full Time
Job Opportunity: Senior Client Partner
Who We Are:
SQAD is recognized as the industry standard in media buying and planning with its cost forecasting sources for National TV, Spot TV, Spot Radio, Online and media planning tool, MediaTools. SQAD provides reliable media data to advertising agencies, buying services, advertisers, television and radio stations, cable operators, program syndicators, and digital publishers. SQAD’s media planning and plan management software, MediaTools, is used by Fortune 500 advertisers and global advertising agencies. SQAD has offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, Paris, and Manila.
Role and Responsibilities
- Sell SQAD’s suite of products to Agencies, Broadcasters, Syndicators, Consultants and Measurement companies.
- Advise and upsell SQAD’s suite of products to our current clients. Identify and prospect new business sales opportunities and cross-sell products to existing clients.
- Build strategic business relationships.
- Renew contracts for all existing assigned client list.
- Identify and prospect new sales opportunities and cross-sell products to existing clients
- Meet and exceed defined sales goals as well as measurable business objectives.
- Work collaboratively as part of a Sales Team while being adept at working independently.
- Ability to conduct in-person and online product demonstrations.
- Accurately and on a timely basis, forecast sales activity and revenue achievements in Salesforce.
- Ability to travel as deemed appropriate.
Who Are You?
- You like working in a fast-paced, exciting environment across external and internal teams.
- First-rate interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- A proven track record of pipeline development and the ability to close opportunities with a positive customer result.
- High-energy, relationship expert with knowledge of media metrics, SQAD Cost Products and MediaTools.
- Dynamic presenter who must become proficient at demoing SQADs products, especially MediaTools.
- Strong written, verbal and ability to present complex business solutions.
- Adept at negotiating pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Excellent planning, organizational, and execution skills.
- A Team Player with an ability to work collaboratively and fold in support from others at the company when necessary.
- Committed to success and to SQAD’s core values of personal integrity and exceptional service.
- Work from either Tarrytown, Manhattan, or Evanston SQAD offices.
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of related experience in sales or business development within an AdTech company.
- Deep knowledge of the digital and traditional media marketplace, key metrics, and emerging platforms.
- Understanding of SQAD’s portfolio of products and services.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- University degree preferred with focus on marketing or media.
- This role offers a competitive base salary, plus a performance-based bonus that is tied to quarterly increases in new business.
The firm has a corporate benefit package that clearly reflects their understanding that their people are the core of their business.