Account Executive (Hybrid/IL)
Sales | Hybrid/IL | Full Time
SQAD technology and data are mission-critical MarTech tools for digital and traditional media planning, audience analytics, and advertising cost measurement. Recognized as an industry pioneer for more than 40 years, our data and applications serve the largest multinational brands and advertising agencies in the world. SQAD provides trusted advertising media data to agencies, advertisers, and media companies.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to work with leading agencies and brands to sell through the value of SQAD’s technology and data solutions. The right candidate will have an established track record of sales achievement for high-value data and/or technology solutions with a keen understanding of the media and advertising eco-system.
Ideally this person has a network of industry relationships from companies and contacts focused on advanced advertising, technology, data and analytics or the ability to build trust and relationships quickly. This is a tremendous growth opportunity for the right sales executive – the ideal candidate will be a dynamic, externally focused executive that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a keen ability to make an immediately impact with clients and prospects.
- Sell SQAD products to agencies, publishers, brands, and consulting firms
- Proactively prospect and outreach to build a book of business and create a pipeline of high- value new business accounts
- Manage complex, diverse, and high-value sales cycles
- Utilize Value-Selling methodologies to build and scale new partnerships
- Work collaboratively across teams to maintain a high-level of understanding regarding the digital advertising landscape, the needs of our target market and the distinct value delivered by the SMI product offerings
- Accurate forecasting, reporting weekly and timely insights about your business and customers.
- Using Salesforce as a primary method of managing your day-to-day business
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of data, SaaS or ad tech sales experience selling to large corporations
- Extensive experience developing sales strategies and plans for advanced advertising, technology and/or data related products and services
- Understanding of the media, advertising, and measurement markets
- Background in assisting clients leverage large, complex data-sets for analytics and/or BI
- Extensive experience in consultative, solution-based sales
- Verifiable track record of exceeding sales quotas on a quarterly basis
- Proven engagement and contacts within leading agencies, brands, publishers, or consulting firms
- Great negotiator with the ability to present effectively and close deals
- Experience identifying new business opportunities and building a robust pipeline
- Strong working knowledge of ad intel data, products, and services
- A passion for uncovering and solving client’s key business challenges
- Superior communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
SQAD is recognized as the industry standard in media buying and planning with its cost forecasting
sources for National TV, Spot TV, Spot Radio, Online and media planning tool, MediaTools. SQAD
provides reliable media data to advertising agencies, buying services, advertisers, television and
radio stations, cable operators, program syndicators, and digital publishers. SQAD’s media planning
and plan management software, MediaTools, is used by Fortune 500 advertisers and global
advertising agencies. SQAD has offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, Paris, and