Stockroom | Blackfoot, ID | Full Time
Spudnik Equipment Company LLC is the North American market leader for potato planting, harvesting, and handling equipment – all designed and manufactured in our state of the art facility in Blackfoot, Idaho. We have opportunities for enthusiastic, self-directed, and innovative people who are interested in a satisfying and rewarding career. We are now accepting applications for the following position:
POSITION: Warehouse Associate
LOCATION: Blackfoot, Idaho
Warehouse Associate is responsible for handling, storing, and moving inventory both physically and electronically within the warehouse to appropriate production locations. Associate is also responsible for controlling the flow of finished goods, internally, from warehouse to warehouse while accounting for and organizing finished goods coming from external sources. Additionally, Associate will carry out the receiving transactions, the physical organization and identification of parts and the re-ordering of parts to maintain stocking levels. Inventory Associate will be available for shift-work and as-needed work schedules where appropriate in order to respond to the needs of the build plan. Associate will demonstrate high level of responsibility and accountability, working effectively and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Receive goods from vendors, ensuring quantity received matches quantity shipped;
- Perform the physical and electronic movement of parts;
- Perform daily cycle count, investigate and resolve errors;
- Report material shortages;
- Organize and store goods in a neat and orderly manner to enhance the work area;
- Print Finished Goods Job pick list;
- Stage finished goods for shipment based on customer orders;
- Ship finished goods to proper destinations according to due dates;
- Pull and stage parts for Assembly & Weld departments;
- Pull parts for Service Repair Orders based on pick list;
- Requisition purchased parts as needed;
- Be a top performer in workmanship, safety, and work ethics; possessing excellent understanding of company operating procedures and policies with commitment to put them into practice.
- Proficient in basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division);
- Experience with computers and software;
- Current valid driver’s license and be insurable under Spudnik Equipment Co.’s insurance policy;
- Understanding of MRP and material management techniques and methods;
- Ability to operate a forklift and motor vehicle;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Medium work involving:
Sitting Handling Talking Repetitive motion
Standing Walking Stooping Pushing
Typing Kneeling Grasping Visual acuity
Lifting (Up to 75 lbs)
TYPICAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION
The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions typical of a manufacturing environment. There is protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level. The environment includes a variety of physical conditions such a proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, and working on scaffolding or other high places. The employee may be exposed to one or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes, odors, dust mists, gases or poor ventilation. There is air and/or skin exposure to oils and other cutting fluids.
PAY: Depending on Experience
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until filled
TO APPLY: Apply online at www.spudnik.com via the Careers page
SPUDNIK IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.